Quote

"Keep working on a plan. Make no little plans. Make the biggest you can think of, and spend the rest of your life carrying it out." Harry S. Truman

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Book Party in Luang Prabang

I had no idea, when I posted the meme about reading, that it would open up new avenues, and introduce me to other wonderful projects in other parts of the world. One of the fun aspects of the meme is that it spreads out indefinitely. I tagged Janet, who tagged Jessi, and who knows how far this could go... 

If you have 8 minutes to spare, watch the movie below.  Jessi Cotterill and her husband donate books to children in Laos through their project Books for Laos.

3 comments:

Jessi Cotterill said...

Thanks Katia, I'm going to Laos tomorrow and we will visit the students there. I'll takes pictures and hopefully some video

Katia said...

I can't wait to see them, Jessi. Have a great trip !

Janet Brown said...

It's exciting to see how blogs can make the world smaller--and yet so enlarged!