Quote

"Keep working on a plan. Make no little plans. Make the biggest you can think of, and spend the rest of your life carrying it out." Harry S. Truman

Friday, October 10, 2008

I received my first email from a reader, today

I'm the kind of person who always worries about annoying people. Definitely not the type to stare at an actor in a restaurant or in the street, and I would rather die than walk up to a famous person to ask for their autograph. Not that I'm anything famous (Ha!), but it felt so funny to write autographs for the children at Vidyaranya, recently. They were so serious and eager about it. I loved it, frankly.

Well, today, I got an email from one of them, with the title " Reading is Power." Seems the message stuck. Yeah !!!

It was very short, and so sweet, and I was so happy to answer.  Thank you, Uddhav.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here ya go: http://chezjoann.blogspirit.com/archive/2008/10/09/novet-saint-lot-katia-tokunbo-dimitrea.html ;-)
(Kinda short)

Katia said...

Merci, Jo Ann :))