Quote

"Keep working on a plan. Make no little plans. Make the biggest you can think of, and spend the rest of your life carrying it out." Harry S. Truman

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Author picture : done !

Well, in the end, and even though I did ask the kids and my husband - each one had a different favorite - and a few friends - and there again, no consensus - I made my own decision. I'm the one who has to live with that picture for a while... hopefully. So, here it is.

Posted by Picasa

Now, I really need to work on the website, and I don't know where to start. I bought "Building a website for Dummies" and I'm sorry to have to say that I don't understand half of it - not that I read it all, but I was hoping I would kind of ... get into it. Ha ! I'm even dummier than the worst dummies ! So, I must now find a web designer, finish to write the website content, and get this out of the way.

And just to make sure I don't forget to write, in the middle of it all, I'm taking Uma's new manuscript workshop, starting at the end of the week. Yippee !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic ! :-)

Well, for the website, as I am a dummy for the matter as well, I picked Domain Discover. If you go to my site (on profile), you'll see. You just have to pick the template and fill it. No need of a PhD, really ! :-)

Annette Gulati said...

Your pic is wonderful! Contact me if you need another option for websites. I also use a template--no need to learn HTML. So excited you'll be in Uma's next class. I'm taking the same one--I think.

kate said...

Nice photo! I really like the haircut. :)

LindaBudz said...

You look beautiful! And I agree with Kate, the hair length is perfect!

Katia said...

Thanks, everyone. And I did register a domain ! Wow, I'm impressed with myself. As for the website, Jo Ann and Annette, my problem is that I have a pretty good idea of what I want it to look like, and none of the templates I've seen so far look even remotely like that. But I'll find a way, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous, Katia!

Sue