Here are the questions we asked, last week, and the answers :
1. What is Amadi stalking, in the first page of the book? A red-headed lizard.
2. What are the languages spoken in the area where Amadi and the children of Nsukka live?
Igbo and English.
3. When Amadi's mother first talks to him, she tells him not to "run around like ..." ? Like what? A bush rabbit.
And our new set of questions, this week :
1. Who is Mrs. Chikodili and what does she do for Amadi?
2. What Indian dish do the children of Vidyaranya like very much?
3. What four major religions of India did the children of Vidyaranya mention?
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." Cicero
Tomorrow, there will be a give-away, a review, and, and, and... we'll visit a school in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. We can't wait to see you then...